General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
AMALIE VON STEIN,
Owner: AvS Coaching e.K., Im Städtle 9, 72805 Lichtenstein, Germany
Phone: +49 162 4635885, Fax: +49 3222 6471275, e-mail: email@example.com
VAT ID DE815681871
§ 1 Scope of application, general information
1. These GTC shall apply to all digital content provided by AMALIE VON STEIN in the online shop “www.amalie-von-stein.com”.
2. Any conditions of the customer, which differ from or are contrary to these GTC, shall not be recognised by AMALIE VON STEIN.
§ 2 No contract with minors
1. Customers shall be aged 18 years or older. Contracts with minors shall not be concluded.
2. Customers will have to verify their age once via SCHUFA before receiving a Membership to gain access into the members adult area.
§ 3 Instruction and information
1. The provision of digital content in the online shop shall constitute a non-binding online catalogue rather than a legally binding offer. By clicking on the “Order subject to payment” button, you shall place a binding order for the contents of the shopping basket. You shall receive immediate confirmation of the receipt of your order by e-mail. With this e-mail confirmation, AMALIE VON STEIN shall simultaneously accept your order. AMALIE VON STEIN shall then, if necessary after carrying out any age verification, provide you with the technical means to download the digital content, e.g. a hyperlink via e-mail.
2. Digital content shall be videos which can be played using normal media players. For this purpose, current operating systems already have pre-installed players which can be started by double clicking on the downloaded file. The videos do not contain any technical protection measures. There are no limitations on the interoperability or compatibility of videos in terms of the hardware or software; the utilised software and available hardware may – as is normal – affect playback performance.
3. The contract text shall be stored by AMALIE VON STEIN so that it is not accessible to the customer after conclusion of the contract. The contract text shall, however, be sent to the customer by e-mail as part of confirmation of receipt.
4. The customer may identify and report any input errors on a special confirmation page by checking the offer before it is finally submitted.
5. The contract may be concluded in German and English.
6. AMALIE VON STEIN is not subject to any Code of Conduct.
7. The essential properties and the total price of the digital content, as well as the period of validity of the limited offers of AMALIE VON STEIN shall be taken from the detailed descriptions of the individual offers in the online shop and in these GTC.
§ 4 Right of use
Upon conclusion of the purchase agreement and after payment, AMALIE VON STEIN shall grant you a simple, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right, unlimited in terms of time and location, to play the video for private purposes on any number of end devices.
§ 5 Purchase price to be paid
1. All prices shall include value-added tax.
2. The deadline of the withdrawal regarding the purchase can be returned in up to 14 days.
§ 6 Membership
1. The period of validity of the membership is for an unlimited time.
2. The one-off payment amounts to 4.99 Euro.
3. With each new registration every member receives a clip in amount of 10.00 Euro for free.
4. A notice of cancellation can be electronically transmitted with immediate effect at any time.
5. The one-off payment for the membership will not be returned after 14 days.
§ 7 Payment methods, payment terms
1. Payments may only be by the various payment options offered at checkout.
2. If the customer opts to pay via one of the payment options the payment shall be deemed to have been accepted when it reaches the respective account of AMALIE VON STEIN.
§ 8 Delivery date
1. Digital goods shall be supplied as soon as payment has been made successfully via § 7 Payment Methods by providing a hyperlink via e-mail through which the content can be downloaded.
2. Virtual Meetings shall be supplied after payment has been made successfully via § 7 Payment Methods and a time and date has been arranged.
3. Goods shall be posted as soon as payment has been made successfully via § 7 Payment Methods and a delivery address has been submitted electronically.
§ 9 Warranty and liability
The customer’s statutory rights based on liability and defects shall apply. [Article 246a § 1 (1) No. 8 of the Introductory Act to the German Civil Code (EGBGB)]
§ 10 Choice of law
This contract, including these GTC, shall be governed by the substantive law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG). This provision shall not apply if mandatory consumer protection regulations in the country where the customer normally resides are more favourable for the customer (Article 6 of Regulation (EC) 593/2008).
§ 11 Dispute resolution proceedings
1. AMALIE VON STEIN shall not be willing or obligated to take part in any dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
2. Platform of the European Commission for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
3. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position at June 2018